Hell Hike And Raft Partner Cairn
is a subscription service helping outdoor and recreational enthusiasts discover new brands and new products through a monthly box delivered to their doorstep. Their products are curated from four general categories: gear, apparel, energy/food, and skin care. They sent us a box of goodies to check out what they do and help spread the word about their company as well as the companies they work with. Our box contained:
- A set of plastic cards depicting various useful outdoor knots from Pro-Knot;
- a Zesty Pepper High Protein Beef Bar from Kratos Foods;
- the Pulse 1500 power booster from Brunton;
- Pro SPF30 Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion from Aloe Up; and
- a Berry Pomegranate Chia bar from old fave Clif.
Really a well-curated selection for products we’d be likely to bring along on Hell Hike And Raft. If you’re not interested in the subscription service, you can also take advantage of their services with a one-time gift purchase as well. Thanks Cairn!
These items were provided free of charge because of my participation in Hell Hike and Raft 2015 – all opinions are my own.
(Please use the handy social media buttons to share this post.)
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!