- Teton Sports is like no other company I can think of, outdoors or other. Beyond some sponsored posts on Facebook, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ad by them. Instead, they rely on users sharing their opinions and fantastic customer service. You can’t go wrong buying any of their gear – it’s well-made, fairly-priced, and they’ll take care of you if anything goes wrong.
- While SofSole is often thought of as a running shoe insole company, their products can actually be used in a variety of footwear, anywhere the original insole was lacking (most footwear) or has worn out ahead of the actual shoes/boots (again, most). Turns out they also make socks and laces, as well. Make someone happy this holiday with the gift of coddled feet.
- Ideal for those of us who live in wintry regions or participate in Winter sports, the DryGuy Warm n’ Charge is ideal for those of us who like to to get out and then stay out. This does double duty as both a hand warmer as well as power storage to re-charge anything you need with a USB tether. Great idea.
- I’ve been buying Timex Expedition watches for myself for as long as I can remember. They run the gamut from casual everyday watches to higher tech versions, all at extremely affordable prices, which makes them great everyday gifts as well.
- The Nathan Sports Elevation is the perfect hydration pack for serious hiking, trail running, and adventure racing, with some clever features that scream performance: trekking pole clips, suspension system to minimize sway and sloshing, and, maybe most importantly these days, a dedicated zip smart phone-compatible pocket.
- Barebones Living is a company that makes outdoor products that are beautifully designed, and have the perfect combination of retro styling and modern performance. While I covet one of their wall tents (as well as gardening gear), I’d be perfectly happy to get one of their flashlights as well. Rugged feeling in the hand, infinitely adjustable, and rechargeable to boot, these are fun to have around.
- The Postfly subscription box is ideal for the fly fisherman on your list – monthly Fly Fishing Box and Gift Subscriptions available for trout, steelhead, bass, and salt water fly fishing. They also recently partnered with Flymen Fishing Company, a Brevard, North Carolina-based manufacturer of award-winning fly fishing and tying products – to supply tying materials for Postfly’s subscribers in a new monthly box. Inspiration to get those lines wet for sure.
- When I pulled on a pair of OOFOS recovery slides at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, I was amazed at the comfort. There is a science behind their performance, but it could be voodoo as well; either way, I wear these pretty much every single day.
Other Gift Guides to check out:
Let me know if I missed your Gift Guide and want to be added to the list!
(Products provided for editorial consideration – all opinions are my own.)
(Please use the handy social media buttons to share this post.)
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!